St. Lawrence – McAllister is a neighborhood in Lafayette, Indiana. It is located just south of the city center and is home to a variety of businesses, restaurants, and homes. The neighborhood is also home to several parks and green spaces, making it a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
One of the most popular attractions in St. Lawrence – McAllister is the Tippecanoe Battlefield and Historic Park. This park is the site of the Battle of Tippecanoe, which was fought in 1811 between American forces and Native American tribes. The park features a museum, a visitor center, and several hiking trails.
Another popular attraction in the neighborhood is the Wabash River Trail. This trail runs along the Wabash River and is a great place for walking, biking, and running. The trail also offers stunning views of the river and the surrounding countryside.
St. Lawrence – McAllister is also home to a variety of restaurants and shops. There are several chain restaurants in the neighborhood, as well as a number of independent eateries. The neighborhood also has a variety of shops, including clothing stores, grocery stores, and specialty shops.
Other places to visit
Leftys Tavern: This tavern has been serving up cold beer and good food since 1933. It’s a great place to catch a game or just relax with friends.
- The Weathered Plow: This restaurant serves up farm-to-table cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. The menu changes seasonally, but you can always expect fresh, delicious food.
- SCTC Lodge 1814: This lodge is a great place to stay if you’re visiting St. Lawrence – McAllister. It’s located right on the Wabash River and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Village Pantry: This grocery store is a great place to stock up on groceries or grab a quick bite to eat. They have a wide selection of fresh produce, meats, and cheeses, as well as a deli and bakery.
- Ole Star Saloon: This saloon is a great place to dance the night away. They have live music every weekend and a dance floor that’s always packed.
- McKinney’s Flowers: This flower shop is a great place to pick up a bouquet for a special occasion. They have a wide selection of flowers and plants, and their staff is always happy to help you choose the perfect arrangement.
- North Star Pizza & More: This pizzeria is a great place to grab a slice of pizza or a calzone. They also have a full bar, so you can enjoy a beer or glass of wine with your meal.
- Stafford Graphics: This print shop is a great place to get your business cards, flyers, or brochures printed. They have a wide range of printing services available, and their staff is always happy to help you get the job done right.
- Schrader’s Jewelry & Watch Repair: This jewelry store is a great place to buy a new watch or get your old one repaired. They have a wide selection of watches to choose from, and their staff is always happy to help you find the perfect one.
If you’re looking for a place to live that offers a variety of amenities and activities, St. Lawrence – McAllister is a great option. The neighborhood is home to a variety of businesses, restaurants, and homes, as well as several parks and green spaces. There is something for everyone in St. Lawrence – McAllister. You can also visit another nearby area called 9th Street Hill.
About Mr. Fence It
Mr. Fence It fence company is proud to serve all of Lafayette and Indianapolis, Indiana, and the surrounding areas. We strive to provide the best customer experience being one of the top fencing companies in Indiana.
Brands We Work With
We depend on this trusted industry leader as our distributor for wood and aluminum products.
With over 100 mills across the country, Hines is known for its exceptional lumber quality, and we are proud to trust them as a wood distributor.
Independence Aluminum Fencing
A state of the art powder coating process makes Independence the go-to for beautiful, high-performance aluminum fencing.
Ameristar Fence Products
Ameristar manufactures high-quality steel and aluminum materials that we use for our five-star fences.
Proudly serving Indiana since 1973
Our founder, Gene Hurt, has been building the trust of the Lafayette and Indianapolis communities his whole life and promises the highest level of customer service. As a result, we deliver five-star fencing installation and fencing repair with fast and honest service for a fair price.
Our fence company is proud to serve all of Lafayette and Indianapolis, Indiana, and the surrounding areas. We strive to provide the best customer experience being one of the top fencing companies in Indiana.
Mr Fence It
777 Cor Dale Rd
Lafayette, IN 47904